Privacy is more than compliance. Brands, legal teams and engineers should embrace privacy and empower their customers to choose how their personal data gets used. Customers just want to be respected, so giving them data rights should be a point of pride!
Most of us can agree that we want to give our customers choices, but the problem is implementation. That's why we created Transcend. Our goal is to make granting data privacy rights as simple as connecting to an API.
Or, "What features does Transcend save you from building in-house?"
Transcend handles the entire Data Subject Request - Data Subject Request - (DSR) This is a request by the data subject to access, erase, port, or rectify their personal data. It also includes objections to the processing of personal data and requests to restrict the processing of personal data. fulfillment process. That includes:
- A consumer interface to submit DSRs (The Privacy Center)
- An interface for internal legal and support teams to manage requests
- Secure identity verification of requestor
- Querying data in SaaS tools (e.g. data sitting in Stripe, Intercom, Google Analytics)
- Sending upload forms to data owners
- Orchestrating data compilation across many data silos
- Response report generation, data download link, visualization
- Long-term maintenance of data integrations
- Long-term support for changing regulations
Click the image to expand.
To start using Transcend, you need to set up two things:
On the Privacy Center tab, describe your data practice by specifying the data you collect, how you use it, and who you share it with.
Get started with the Privacy Center →