- New: it is now possible to map Group Attributes from your SSO Provider to a Transcend team with specified set of scopes.
- New: you can now approve data flows in-line
- Added: the ability to change the css for the privacy center side menu.
Bug fixes and improvements
When erasure workflows do not include a download report, server webhook integrations no longer send a type=ACCESS webhook.
Adds a separate data action for account deletion. This is in response to apple requiring that apps submitted to the app store also expose an account deletion flow.
Added Criteo Integration
core-ui/Icon renamed to
AntIcon and marked as deprecated.
Modal component styling to be closer to our designs in Figma.
However, if the
Modal is passed props like
footer, then it will default to the basic Bootstrap styling as displayed (notably, the border-radiuses and X close button will revert.)
- New: adds data subject filter to the Requests list
- New Feature: added data point search in the Manage Data Silo view
- Fix: fixes sorting bug with email filter on the Bulk Requests Dashboard
- Fix: fix for missing code snippets in Connect Silo instructions