We've built developer tools to make discovering and governing personal data easier and more streamlined. Our Terraform Provider, CLI, and GraphQL API let you create data silos, manage API keys, update preflight check configurations, auto-generate configurations to upload to Transcend, and more. Read about why we built our Terraform Provider and CLI . Both of these dev tools are built on top of that is also available for more complex integrations not covered by the CLI or terraform provider.
Use Transcend's Terraform provider to encode privacy directly into your stack: connect an integration, label and classify personal data, update preflight check configurations, securely connect to internal databases directly in code.
- Read more about the provider in our .
- Read more about the comparison between our CLI and Terraform provider .
- Read more about creating a .
- Check out the documentation on the .
- Check out the .
Use Transcend's Command Line Interface (CLI) to directly label your personal data (their classifications, purpose of processing and more) in code and sync this data to Transcend. If you already know these classifications, save time and bypass the need to triage and train classifications within the Transcend Admin Dashboard. Simply encode this privacy data directly in your schema definitions, extracting the data into a YAML file and then sync to Transcend through CLI.
Transcend has two APIs:
- Transcend's is purpose-built for common use-cases, such as integrating your application with Transcend's DSR process, or integrating with the user preferences.
- Transcend's is a general purpose API which allows you to perform any operation that can be performed in the Transcend Admin Dashboard.
The CLI and Terraform provider both wrap around the . This API allows for you to programmatically do anything in your codebase that you can also do in the . Using the CLI and Terraform provider is typically preferable as that requires less code to integrate, but the GraphQL API is great for more specific tasks that require complex filtering or lookups.